Provisional Psychologist/Primary School Teacher
Bachelor of Psych Science (Honours)
Meg is a Provisional Psychologist who is also currently completing her Master of Professional Psychology degree. She believes in building relationships first and working collaboratively with clients and their families. Over 15 years of teaching experience has helped Meg develop excellent engagement and communication skills.
She has a special interest in mindfulness based practices, perinatal psychology, adolescent mental health, Health at Every Size (HAES) and working with clients of all ages with eating disorders, disordered eating and body distress.
Meg has experience working from a CBT and Motivational Interviewing framework and has specific training in:
- Non-Directive Perinatal Counselling
- The essentials: Training Clinicians in Eating Disorders
- Mental health clinical practice and training standards for the treatment of eating disorders in Australia
- Body Positive Counselling
- Trauma Informed practice
- Trauma focussed therapy for PTSD and Complex PTSD