Feedback allows Educational Case Management Pty Ltd to ensure that they are providing efficient and effective service and that participants/clients are receiving a service based on a combination of evidence-based practice and practice-based evidence.
• Participant/client or you know of someone that has had a negative experience with Educational Case Management Pty Ltd
• Participant/client or you know of someone that has had a positive experience with Educational Case Management Pty Ltd
• Participant/client or you know of someone that wants to inform Educational Case Management Pty Ltd of a possible change that should be addressed in
• Participant/client or you know of someone that has an idea on how we can better serve our Participants/clients.
• Participants/clients feedback and complaints will be handled respectfully and sensitively. Participants/clients will not be treated differently or
disadvantaged for informing Educational Case Management Pty Ltd on their personal opinion.
Your feedback can be provided to us anonymously however if you would like us to make a change directly relating to your particular service or circumstances, it is helpful for us to know who you are, so we can address it as quickly as possible.
• Mail: Attention Practice Manager, Educational Case Management Pty Ltd Unit 3, 56 Hudson Street, Hamilton. 2303
• Phone: (02) 49608060. Talk to Clinician / Administration.
• In-person: Unit 3, 56 Hudson Street Hamilton 2303
• Complaints Form: Request a complaints form from Administration or complete online form found here
• Email: Administration email@example.com
Educational Case Management Pty Ltd has a formal procedure to ensure that your feedback is heard and responded to within reasonable timeframes:
• Upon receiving a complaint, Educational Case Management Pty Ltd will provide a response within seven days
• Educational Case Management Pty Ltd will resolve the issue within 30 days. If this does not occur an explanation ‘why’ will be supplied.
• Educational Case Management Pty Ltd will record all Feedback, Compliment, or Complaints about future reviewing (Educational Case Management Pty Ltd follows provisions set out in Mandatory Reporting Legislation).
• Family Advocacy Phone: (02) 9869 0866 Fax: (02) 9869 0722 Toll free: 1800 620 588 (nonmetropolitan NSW callers only) Email:
• NSW Police (for violence or threats of violence) The Police Assistance Line (131444) operates 24hrs a day, 7 days a week
• Office of the Public Guardian Phone (02) 8688 2650 Toll-free: 1800 451 510 TTY: 1800 882 889 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
• Legal Aid NSW Toll-free: 1300 888 529 www.legalaid.nsw.gov.au
• Anti-Discrimination Board email@example.com Newcastle Office Suite 5, Level 5, 400 Hunter Street, Newcastle NSW 2300 PO Box 1077, Newcastle NSW 2300 Phone (02) 4903 5300 Fax (02) 4903 5376 TTY (02) 4903 5389 The Newcastle office is wheelchair accessible. The nearest
accessible parking spaces are on Hunter Street.
• Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (for Privacy related concerns) Phone: 1300 363 992 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +61 2 9284 9666 Post: GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001
• National Disability Insurance Scheme Phone: 1800 800 110 www.ndis.gov.au
• Department of Social Services www.dss.gov.au/…carers/…services/…services/complaints-and-referral
• Complaints Resolution & Referral Service Phone: 1800 880 052 www.crrs.net.au
• Department of Ageing, Disability & Home Care Phone: (02) 9377 6000 (Central Office) TTY: (02) 9377 6167 Email: email@example.com www.adhc.nsw.gov.au
• NSW Ombudsman Phone: (02) 9286 1000 Toll free: 1800 451 524 TTY: (02) 9624 8050 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.ombo.nsw.gov.au
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please contact our friendly reception staff on 02 4969 8060.
Want to keep up-to-date with helpful hints, news and events?
Subscribe to our newsletter.